JOIN THE GINA CONWAY FAMILY
- What is a franchise? Franchising is a concept which can be adopted by an organisation as a strategy for business expansion; a franchisor licences some or all of its know-how, procedures, intellectual property, use of its business model, brand, and rights to sell its branded products and services to a franchisee. In return the franchisee pays certain fees and agrees to comply with certain obligations, typically set out in a franchise agreement.
- How different is owning a franchise to going alone? The main benefit of becoming a franchisee is that the hard work has been done for you! You’ll be working with a successful brand and with owners Gina Conway and Robin Hague who have nearly 50 years of experience between them and looking to share their skills and passion with you.
- Why should I open a GC franchise rather than a salon under my own name? Robin and Gina understand the nature of the business and you’ll have your hand held every step of the way. Gina Conway Salons, who work with environmental leader Aveda, are already synonymous with top class service and a sustainable, environmentally friendly way of running a salon business. You’ll be part of a welcoming team and will receive Marketing and HR support as well as inclusion on an established website and social media account.
- What does it cost? Prices vary depending on your location and situation but we are happy to discuss these with you on a bespoke basis.
- What support do I receive? You will receive as much support as you require, Robin and Gina will be there to see you through from start to finish. You’ll also receive support and comradery post launch as part of the GC family.
- How long does it take to set a salon up? This will depend on your chosen salon – if you are refitting from scratch this will take longer than rebranding an existing salon.
- Do I need any business experience? A passion and understanding of the industry is a must but a huge benefit of a franchise is that much of the business element will be guided or completed for you.
- Who should I talk to? Fill in the form below and Robin Hague will get back to you to progress your dream.